Your Filipino Professionals Association (YFPA) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization and our mission is to connect, educate, and serve the Filipino community by connecting individuals with potential employers/employees/potential clients, providing job skills training/job search assistance, and offering college scholarships.
We have opened up some unpaid internship positions. Current students and recent graduates can benefit from the hands-on experience, training, and direct exposure to employers in a variety of fields. The internships are flexible with respect to scheduling and the tasks can be performed remotely (with the exception of 2 events per month that may require attendance). Each internship requires a minimum of 4 hours per week.
Below are the internships we have available:
1. Fundraising & Corporate Engagement Intern - Will be involved and trained in grant writing, corporate engagements and assist with coordinating fundraising events and platforms.
2. Recruitment & Retention Intern - Will be involved and trained in gathering data from sources such as LinkedIn, excel data entry & advanced functions, data analytics, and assisting in using this data to increase membership and partnerships.
3. Finance Intern - Will be involved and trained in the day to day financial management of a nonprofit including tax documentation.
4. Marketing Intern - Will be involved and trained in marketing and promotion of YFPA events and initiatives including assisting in social media advertising and website management.
5. Social/Networking and Seminar Events Planning Intern - Will be involved in the coordination of our monthly networking mixers and educational seminars.
6. Community Relations Intern- Will be involved and trained in forming partnerships and coordinating events with community groups.